Sunday, May 24, 2015

Whiskey stramash

All and all such a fun event!   I think we were the only non locals there,  but no one seemed to mind.

First you walk in and get a whisky stramash etched glen carin glass to take around and taste everything.

In the photos you will see,  Mike bought not only a t-shirt,  but home goods too!   There was a man selling beautiful furniture made from old barrels.   Needless to say,  we weren't bringing home furniture.   But Mike settled on barrel coasters with holes sunk in for your geln carin.  

We tasted a lot of whisky,  a gin that we didn't hate (I think gin smells and tastes like pinesol so that's saying something) and I even had a beer that I might drink (I won worlds best tasting beer 2012 or 2013, double expresso stout)

No comments:

Post a Comment